A bit about us
There’s the done thing and then there’s the ING way. And the fact that we’re Australia’s Most Recommended Bank makes us smile a thousand smiles. It’s a genuine honour and a privilege.
At a glance
ING - the trading name of ING Bank (Australia) Limited - is part of the world's leading bank, and is wholly owned by ING Group.
- Over $12 billion paid in savings interest
- Financed 475,000+ home loans
- Over $1 billion invested through Living Super
- Proudly recognised by customers and industry
- 1.5 million customers and counting!
What we do
Simplicity of approach is part of the ING success story. That and keeping the focus squarely on our customers.
- Tackled ATM fees on everyday transactions
- Simple super solution for all stages of life
- Home loans with no ongoing, annual or monthly fees
- Savings accounts with no ING fees