Analyst (m/f) Commodities, Food & Agriculture
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Analyst (m/f) Commodities, Food & Agriculture in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
Working in the front office with a team of dedicated professionals, you are involved in the origination, structuring and monitoring of transactions for companies which are active in the global commodities sector. Here, you will be in contact with clients, prospects, banks and legal advisors as well as cooperating with various internal product teams e. g., CS&A, Corporate Finance, and Transaction Services. Your daily business consists furthermore of market analysis, the preparation and execution of pitches and of course credit & financial modelling.
- Ambitious professional with a university degree in economics, law, or engineering
- Relevant working experience, either in a comparable financial institution or in the industry
- Skilled in credit and financial modelling
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to identify and solve key issues in transaction structures
- Teamplayer with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.