Analyst (m/f/d) Corporate Finance M&A
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Analyst (m/f/d) Corporate Finance M&A in Frankfurt
ING Corporate Finance is a team of over 120 professionals based in offices across Europe, Asia and the US. Our clients value our global network, local market knowledge, and vast deal execution and industry sector expertise. ING is an integrated bank with a strong balance sheet. We have great ambitions for our recently established Corporate Finance team in Germany and are looking for like-minded, successful individuals with the drive and skillset to make an impact from day one. Jump on.
We are looking to hire analysts for our German Corporate Finance/M&A team. In our small, highly driven team you will be involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction from idea generation to pitching and deal execution. Exposure to both corporate and private equity transactions will provide you with a wide range of experiences with significant responsibilities and development opportunities. If you have a strong can-do-attitude, you will excel in our organisation.
- Above average business degree from a top tier university
- Full-time positions in investment banking, private equity or similar areas / M&A internships prerequisite (1st year analyst)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong valuation and accounting skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills, both in German and English
- Team player who enjoys a high-performance culture, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.