Analyst/Associate (m/f) Structured Acquisition Finance
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Analyst/Associate (m/f) Structured Acquisition Finance in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
You will support all aspects of new deal generation and execution of transactions across a wide range of sectors and clients. You work closely together with other departments such as Risk, Syndications, Ratings Advisory, and Debt Capital Markets. Your main tasks will comprise: 1. Actively supporting deal generation, proactively contributing to the origination efforts of the team by preparing analyses, presentations and pitch books. 2. Assessing and reviewing due diligence on acquisition targets. 3. Delivering complex financial models, credit analyses, rating profiles and peer group analysis and managing credit applications. 4. Assisting in the negotiation of transaction documentation with our clients. 5. Execution of funding procedures. 6. Active co-operation with the portfolio team to monitor/manage transactions post-closing. 7. Guiding, training and supervising interns and trainees in a deal team setting.
- Excellent academic record, reflecting your analytical skills
- Minimum of two years experience in the financial sector in an international transaction-driven environment (structured finance, leveraged finance, corporate finance)
- Outstanding financial, modelling & analytical skills, eye for detail
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, strong team player with high level of self-motivation
- Strong project management and deal execution skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.