Associate (m/f) Structured Export Finance
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Associate (m/f) Structured Export Finance in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
You assist the senior staff with the marketing, origination and execution of SEF-transactions and report directly to one of the SEF team heads. As you support the development of client relationships with exporters, importers, and ECAs, you put your excellent analytical skills to test, prepare greenlight proposals, draft presentations and financing proposals as well as term sheets. Furthermore, you review proposals drafted by analysts, monitor credit risk and follow up on closed transactions. Beyond that, you prepare and complete credit applications (including due diligence) and structure and obtain cover from ECA, CPRI or Multilaterals. Last but not least, you show great personal competence while developing junior staff members through training on the job and contribute to the teams’ knowledge pool with regarding products and markets.
- Excellent academic record, reflecting analytical capability
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in SEF
- Teamplayer with a committed and ambitious personality and an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset
- Superb communication skills and fluency in German, English and preferably a third language
- Highly focused on the customers and very well able to understand their respective needs
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.