Associate / Vice President (m/f/d) Structured Export Finance
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Associate / Vice President (m/f/d) Structured Export Finance in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
You will be responsible for establishing, enhancing and maintaining strong client relationships with exporters, ECAs and Multilaterals. In your day-to-day work, you will originate, structure, and execute finance mandates, including advising clients, developing deal structures, preparing financing proposals and managing the internal process with the involved departments, e. g. Coverage, Risk, and Legal. Furthermore, you will support the development of junior staff members.
- A proven track record of transaction management (i. e. lead arrangement and structuring skills) and many years of relevant working experience
- Excellent academic degree
- Highly customer-focused with the ability to understand complex and diverse requirements
- Deal-driven teamplayer (and leader) with an engaging personality and an entrepreneurial approach
- Fluency in English and German – any other language is a big plus
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.