Director (m/f/d) Global Securitization
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Director (m/f/d) Global Securitization in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
As the director of our securization centre of excellence & go-to-team for ING’s own securization needs, you will be responsible for the origination, structuring and execution of ABS, RMBS and CB programmes and the development of long-term strategies. At the vanguard of relevant market & regulatory developments you will advise internal and external clients on opportunities & risk factors e. g. Wholesale Banking’s management teams, Group Treasury and Retail. You will also act as our first line of defence for credit and market risk in matters concerning your asset portfolio. Furthermore, you will act as a sparring partner for first and second tier issuers, balance sheet managers and institutional funding specialists. Last but not least, does your deep market and product knowledge enable you to transfer technical and coverage knowledge to junior and mid-level colleagues.
- Master’s degree and at least 12 years of wholesale/corporate banking experience
- Strong track record (structuring, distribution, hedging) as well as ISDA, confirmation letter and swap negotiation
- Above average product knowledge and deep understanding of swap modelling, structuring and pricing
- Deep knowledge of the regulatory landscape (MiFiD2, MREL, SRT and STS
- Excellent risk assessment abilities
- Well-developed and diverse network of investors
- Fluent English and ideally very good German