Intern (m/f) Capital Structuring & Advisory
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f) Capital Structuring & Advisory in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
First and foremost, you prepare and execute financing transaction processes for our key clients and play an active role in the structuring and execution of complex transformational financing transactions – as well as in selective M&A transactions – for German corporates. You are involved in developing integrated debt, as well as equity, and risk mitigation solutions and also prepare presentations for clients.Furthermore, your analytical mind is not only needed to help with a lot of interesting and challenging tasks like credit rating profile, peer group, due diligence, transaction documentation and credit analysis, you also assist in creating complex financial models. Last but not least, you actively support the senior team members, relationship managers and originators from different departments in the generation of deals.
- Bachelor degree with above-average academic grades
- Starting a Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in verbal and written English and strong preference for fluency in German
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong preference for a 6 month internship starting January 2020; however, shorter terms will also be considered (please specify your preferred availability in your application)
Apply now at ING Wholesale Banking Germany, one of the fastest growing commercial banks in Germany. Just enter your personal details and upload your cover letter and resume plus credentials. The fastest way is to have your documents ready and upload them all at once.