Intern (m/f) Client Coverage – Diversified Corporates
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f) Client Coverage – Diversified Corporates in Frankfurt
Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15.000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference. Jump on.
Our Team is responsible for managing ING’s global relationships with German Multinational Corporates, many of them being DAX members. They demand a broad range of corporate and investment banking products and tailor-made banking solutions globally. As an intern, you will support our relationship managers with their assigned client portfolios. It will be your job to collect and analyse relevant client and sector information in order to generate business ideas and prepare presentations. In addition, you will assist our team with credit applications and “Know Your Customer” processes. By working together with relevant product specialists as well as relationship managers around the world, you will see what corporate coverage is all about.
- Student of Business, Economics or a similar subject (minimum three semesters)
- Ideally, first experiences in banking, corporate finance or corporate treasury
- Proactive, client-focused and a reliable team player
- Able to work in an international environment and eager to learn about various aspects of banking
- Fluent in English and German, both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must be available for 6 months (please specify the exact period including the starting date in your cover letter)