Intern (m/f/d) Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions
Wholesale Banking, Frankfurt am Main
Intern (m/f/d) Corporate Finance / Mergers & Acquisitions in Frankfurt
ING Corporate Finance is a team of over 130 professionals based in offices across Europe, Asia and the US. Our clients value our global network, local market knowledge, vast deal execution and industry sector expertise. ING is an integrated bank with a strong balance sheet. We have great ambitions for our recently established Corporate Finance team in Germany and are looking for enthusiastic, successful individuals with the drive and skillset to make an impact from day one.
You want to become an analyst in corporate finance advisory? Be put into a role of an analyst! In our small, highly driven team you will be involved in every aspect of an M&A transaction from idea generation to pitching and deal execution. At the beginning of your internship we will equip you with the technical and practical knowledge needed for corporate finance advisory. Thereafter, you will be exposed to M&A projects in which you will be analysing various markets, industries and business models alongside our M&A professionals. You will perform company valuations and assist in setting up real-world financial models – your insights will contribute to the advice we give our clients. If you have a strong can-do-attitude and are eager to get a head-start into the nuances of corporate finance advisory, we look forward to receiving your application!
- Student (penultimate or final year)
- Analytical, detail-oriented team-player who performs well under pressure
- Prior experience/internships in the fields of banking, consulting or accounting
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel
- Exceptional communication skills, both in English and German
- You start in January 2020 and must be available for 3-6 months (please specify the exact time period)