Customer Journey Expert H/F
Employé / CDI | Marketing / Communication | Expérimentés | 2018-11-21 | REQ-10012891
Customer Journey Expert Symphony H/F
Here at ING we are on our way to achieving ambitious plans and it's our people who will help us get there; who take it on, make it happen and are always a step ahead.
In line with this vision, we are looking for champions to deliver our strategy and redefine ING’s protection business making us the "go-to place for financial needs”.
We believe in creating simple, personalised and transparent solutions that enable our customers to stay one step ahead in life and business. For protection this means stepping away from traditional insurance to predictive, personalised protection and services that match the life stage needs of our customers.
To digitally deliver this ING has entered into a Joint Venture with a global Insurance partner. Together we will shape the market, building a scalable international platform that unifies multiple markets, creating one ecosystem of protection propositions and experiences across Life and Non-life products.
We aim to crack the market - insurance has a low trust level and only <0.1% of customers across Europe are served via digital bancassurance. So, are you a dynamic talent ready to crack the market and deliver a greenfield business model with No.1 NPS service? If so, join our inspiring international agile team to create the future.
To inspire you for the road ahead – some of the challenges we face are:
- Building a newly formed central Joint Venture that becomes one organization and delivers on the strategy to all international markets
- Creating market disruption - through intuitive design that delivers PIRS (personal, instant, relative and seamless) processes for hyper customer centricity
- Building an ecosystem of Living, Mobility, Wellness propositions and services that deliver forward looking protection, keeping ING customers one step ahead
- Working agile – creating open workflows focused on impact and execution that drives customer satisfaction and commercial success
- Translating our combined data into valuable business insights and international customer needs – to drive fast flow work models for central and BU’s to deliver on
- Integrating into Business Units and on-boarding new ING entities
- Aligning with HO’s whilst retaining a ‘greenfield’ approach to market
Your role in the team:
To lead and manage the end-to-end customer journey design and development of a new digital bancassurance ecosystem, with 3 distinct protection propositions - Living, Mobility and Wellness. By decomposing the existing insurance products & services to optimize the composition of new hyper customer centric protection, you will drive the delivery of personalised, instant, relevant and seamless (PIRS) propositions. These protection offers will come together as one homogeneous ecosystem and deliver a market leading experience and product offerings.
Your main responsibilities:
As a senior Customer Journey Expert, you are responsible for:
- Bringing to life a market leading protection customer journeys following ING UX guidelines (Orange Juice)
- Developing the end to end customer journey by leveraging new propositions and services through digital, virtual channels, emphasising key ‘moments of customer delight’ and driving for maximum impact and value
- Bringing to light the ‘pain points’ of all journeys - gathering data to visualize flow, challenging product owners and services that do not meet the PIRS standard. But also to gather deep behavioural triggers that present immeasurable insights in ensure customer ‘delight’
- Reviewing those insights and signing-off customer journey analysis results and product business cases as part of the development process
- Woking with the GPO’s, PO’s and squads to translate those plans in to hyper customer experiences that amount to a globally relevant ecosystem – driving brand affinity, penetration and commercial success (Identifying key moments for high penetration on new acquisition, upsell, cross-sell and renewal)
- Define co-branding opportunities and initiatives (based on value proposition) for building strategic alliances with existing and new partners
- Link with local BU’s to ensure the UX is positioned consistently and befitting to the central protection strategy, taking local input to ensure synergy
- Provide briefings and training materials on the ‘ Symphony experience’ – also part of the Internal/External Communication
- Provide inputs to the product and pricing team with behavioural and data/financial analysts for new and enhanced products/pricing/services to ensure customer satisfaction and market competitiveness
We are looking for:
An experienced Customer Journey Expert with entrepreneurial interest and a high affinity for delivering market leading customer journeys for digital retail businesses - particularly retail banking and insurance business.
Proven track record and technical skills:
- You hold the requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree with a specialization in statistics/ mathematics, behavioural science, operational research or equivalent leading UX qualifications
- 8+ years of relevant experience in creating market leading customer experiences with an expertise in: customer research / analysis, product design, customer testing and or marketing.
- Knowledge of the ING’s Region/Area/Branch network and the operating issues relevant to each level of management, including changes in the Branch operating environment is preferable
- Knowledge and affiliation with insurance market is preferable
- Strong desktop software skills, especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders when working as part of team.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication abilities in English
- You have strong analytical skills and are comfortable working with large amounts of information and translating data into clear and concise findings.
- You are excited by entrepreneurship, driving the change and exploring undefined/unstructured fields
- You hold excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- You demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative; always acting in a result orientated way and are able to drive structured & practical solutions within the wider, international group
- You constructively challenge and support teams, growing talent and teams as you go
- You can influence and lead key stakeholders, displaying cultural sensitivity in coordinating interactions between the different business units
- You feel comfortable to openly give and receive feedback, escalate the issues and ask for help to drive the best results
Your work environment
You will be working in the central team of the joint venture - Symphony. You will work in close connection with an international network of experts and senior leaders in the Challengers & Growth Markets, and with other global Lead roles at Headquarters from both ING as well as the insurance partner.
Position based in Paris (8ème arrondissement)