Senior Digital Marketing Expert H/F
Employé / CDI | Marketing / Communication | Expérimentés | 2019-05-28 | REQ-10018771
Senior Digital Marketing Expert M/F
Here at ING we are on our way to achieving ambitious plans and it's our people who will help us get there; who take it on, make it happen and are always a step ahead.
In line with this vision, we are looking for champions to deliver our strategy and redefine ING’s protection business making us the "go-to place for financial needs”.
We believe in creating simple, personalised and transparent solutions that enable our customers to stay one step ahead in life and business. For protection this means stepping away from traditional insurance to predictive, personalised protection and services that match the life stage needs of our customers.
As a Joint Venture, we will deliver digital Bancassurance to ING customers. Working agile, both businesses will bring key assets to build simple, personalized and transparent protection solutions that enable our customers to stay one step ahead in life and business. For ING this means stepping away from traditional insurance to predictive, personalized protection and services that match the life stage needs of our customers.
To digitally deliver on this mission we will shape the market, building a scalable international platform that unifies multiple markets, creating one ecosystem of protection propositions and experiences across Non-life and Health, initially in 6 ING countries (DE, IT, AU, AT, FR, CZ).
We aim to crack the market - insurance has traditionally a low trust level and only <0.1% of customers across Europe are served via digital bancassurance. So, are you a dynamic talent ready to deliver a greenfield business model with No.1 NPS service? If so, join our inspiring international agile team to create the future.
Your role in the team:
Be an inspiring digital marketer and bring to the table your extensive experience in the retail and tech landscape. Act as a brand ambassador centrally and locally, bringing to life the our partnership vision to ensure ING achieves a market leading customer proposition and hits commercial targets.
Work holistically across the Living, Mobility and Wellness proposition squads ensuring they meet ING brand guidelines and deliver at all times a hyper customer centric offer to the ING customer.
Be a passionate master of digital marketing, constantly reviewing and improving the funnel centrally and locally. Have a sharp commercial view, ensuring budgets spent deliver ROI.
Lead in ‘on brand’ communication, liaising with ING BU’s, HO and AXA to manage the partnership communication internally and externally.
Your main responsibilities:
To centrally generate brand marketing guidelines on the partnership vision for local use
Inspire the teams with trend analysis and best practice market analysis
Deliver customer research and proposition insights for Living, Mobility and Wellness squads
Create best practice framework and improvements for high converting online Protection Funnels by collaborating with UI/UX experts, research agencies and other digital experts
Aggregate all local plans into on central plan for central partnership Joint Steerco (ING and AXA) approval (must include ROI analysis to gain central approval)
Track local expenditure and performance, delivering central ROI analysis
Support centrally in building the BI dashboard and defining the marketing and funnel management views
Track overall marketing and funnel management performance, reporting the results in the weekly Obeya meetings
Support local (digital) marketing teams to:
- Execute the partnership brand and marketing guidelines to position ING as a market leading protection and services provider
- Deliver comprehensive marketing plans for promoting the partnership propositions, generating protection leads (existing ING customers and later for New-2-Bank customers)
- Support local teams in implementing a 360 degree Digital Marketing strategy using Social Media, Web Analytics, Email marketing, Search Engine Optimization
- Define and agree customer segmentation and targeting strategies for cross sell, retention and engagement
- Engage with local and central analytics squad members to drive conversion rates by using propensity models and AI-driven triggered marketing.
- Champion data-driven decision making within our partnership squad and undertake regular A&B testing for proposition improvement
- Track customer happiness and share feedback loop analysis
- Provide input and guidance on product features, pricing, product enhancement strategies and marketing strategy based on digital marketing findings.
Who are we looking for:
A Digital Marketing Expert with strategic capability and entrepreneurial interest who believes in ‘agile ways of working’ and has a desire to be part of a greenfield team.
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Statistics, Math or Engineering.
- Previous experience (8+ years) in web analytics.
- Solid analytical and statistical decision-making skills
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Adobe Marketing Cloud or Google Analytics.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- You are excited by entrepreneurship, driving the change and exploring undefined/unstructured field
- You hold excellent and demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail, making complicated views simple and with authority
- You are able to work independently and as a team member. You manage your own work load and can set your own/team priorities with a supporting/hands on and can do mentality
- You have a great organizational skills and structured way of working
- You are a natural in networking skills holding a high cultural ease and sensitivity to working in a highly diverse environment
- You demonstrate creativity and initiative, always acting in a result orientated way and are able to drive structured & practical solutions within the wider, international group
Your work environment
You will be working in the central team of the joint venture. You will work in close connection with an international network of experts and senior leaders from both ING as well as the insurance partner.
What we offer?
A huge challenge and great fun. The work location is Paris (8ème arrondissement), with regular travel across all BU’s.