Zone Manager Midcorp
Zone Manager ING ComFin
[Permanent contract , Full time, Zone: BC Turnhout, BC Hasselt, BC Leuven and Brussels (Cours St-Michel]
Your role & work environment
We offer a challenging commercial position as a Zone Manager Midcorp, with the mission to acquire new clients in order to maximize the growth of ING Commercial Finance in production and rentability, in a constantly evolving and growing market.
You will join the sales department consisting out of 5 Zone Managers for Belgium (and Luxemburg).
Your key responsibilities
- (Pro) active management of the prospect-portfolio of the Midcorp segment of your dedicated region:
- Prospect/Client meetings and presentations/sales pitch
- Analyses and evaluates thoroughly the prospects needs
- Make an adapted and attractive commercial finance proposal
- Prepare the creditpackage and defend in credit committee within ING ComFin and ING Bank
- Negotiate and close the deal with the prospect
- Support Client Management in the implementation of new Clients, acts where necessary and follows up until first funding
- Act as an ambassador and first point of contact within his dedicated region. Actively represent ING ComFin at internal and external events (including presentations). Stimulates all BC, RSM’s and managers of your dedicated region to promote and sell Commercial Finance in order to attain the commercial objectives. Provides continuous development/trainings for the RSM’s IBB.
- Propose new commercial initiatives to be implemented together with the team.
We look for
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Zone Manager you will also need:
- a master degree in economics (or comparable)
- at least 3-5 years experience in a commercial function in a business environment
- strong negotiation skills on CEO/CFO level
- excellent oral and written skills in Dutch and English, good oral and written skills in French
- a dealmaker, commercial by nature, but nevertheless risk aware
- client driven and able to translate the client’s needs in an added-value proposition
- at ease in Midcorporate business environments
- used to work independently but also a real team player
- a good communicator
- well organized and stress resistant
- capable of building an internal en external network to generate business
- ready to be an ING ComFin promotor internally and externallyWe offer youA clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the sales department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
- the possibility to participate in a numerous courses and trainings
- challenging projects in a relatively young (°2007) entity within Wholesale, with an impressive growth, and a full daughter of ING Lease Belgium.
Tempted? Don’t hesitate any longer and let’s get acquainted!
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!