Impiegato | Risk Management | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-05-31 | 056727
The AML Analyst is the individual within the second-line controls organization who is responsible for maintaining an effective and responsive anti-money laundering governance framework on an independent basis from business and operational areas (and without hierarchical subordination to the head or manager of such areas).
1. Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risks in the Bank;
2. Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions;
3. Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to AML Officer;
4. Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends;
5. Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank;
6. Timely execution of instructions received from AML Officer and/or the MLRO;
7. Ensure proper investigation of suspicious transactions or money laundering alerts.
University degree in Economics/Law
Technical, Language and other Specialized skills:
Good in English
Teamwork and collaboration skills;
1+ years’ experience in AML / monitoring / analytics roles in banks or Advisory Firms