Administration and Facilities Manager
Employee | Administration / Operations | Professional | Australia | 2019-03-21 | 055970
As a Facilities Manager you will be reporting to the National Property & Facilities Manager. This role will support the delivery of facilities and services that reflect ING’s culture and business strategy, proficiently providing hands on support for day-to-day Facilities Management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Budget supervision, input and reporting (sound financial understanding)
- Effectively manage and coordinate service providers and contractors ensuring agreed standards of service delivery and safety are met
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders, and contractor;
- Oversight of refurbishment projects including management of relevant project and lease documentation
- BAU risk management
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ years facilities management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to office fitout and relocation projects
- Great stakeholder management
- A resilient self-starter with the ability to make decisions
- Conscientious with an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
ING people are straightforward people. We welcome creative, switched-on minds, likewise those who understand the importance of working happily as part of a team. We have a casual dress code, hold annual ping pong competitions, and offer an array of staff discounts!
Before you apply
The application process may take up to five minutes, so please allow yourself enough time.