Analyst - IT Risk
Employee | Tech | Professional | Australia | 2019-03-12 | 055710
We are looking for an Analyst - IT Risk to join our Tech Risk team. As our Analyst specialising in Tech Risk, you will support the CIO organisation in making sure that IT risks are identified, tracked and that the appropriate controls are implemented to manage and mitigate the identified risk. You will acquire a deep understanding of the ING business model, risk governance and short/long term strategy. In addition, you will be responsible for the understanding of SOX and Key Control Testing to test the strength of the internal control environment throughout the year.
- Managing IT Risks so that we remain within Risk Appetite
- Managing timely completion of remediation of risk gaps
- Build awareness around Tech Risk to ease support for remediation actions
- Managing the CIO risk log
- Thinking forward to anticipate change
- Knowledge of Banking and relevant External Regulations, processes, procedures and systems
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work across both function and geographical lines
- Strong ability to earn trust and respect of stakeholders
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile – for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you’re joining a team where individuality isn’t just accepted, it’s encouraged. We’ve built a culture that’s fun, friendly and supportive – it’s the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We’re here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there’s plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you’ve never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply – likewise if you’re an indigenous Australian, or you’re living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you’d feel at home? We’d love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)