Analyst, Transportation & Logistics
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Singapore | Singapore Office | 2019-02-07 | 054609
Transportation & Logistics (‘T&L’), one of the designated global Sectors of ING Wholesale Banking, provides global relationship management and lending to leading companies in the Aviation, Container, Rail, Shipping, Logistics and Automotive sectors.
The Singapore office, responsible for developing client relationships in Asia-Pacific, is further strengthening its leading position in the T&L Sector and to accommodate its growth plans is looking for an Analyst whose primary responsibility will be to assist in developing and executing services and products to existing and new clients.
You will be working in close cooperation with Relationship Managers, as well as with Product Specialists within the ING Wholesale Banking platform and will be contributing to developing relationships with leading T&L companies in Asia-Pacific.
Relationship Management and Business Development
• Supporting Relationship Managers in originating, structuring, pricing and negotiating transactions and assisting in on-boarding of clients
• Assisting in facilitating cross-buy opportunities
• Supporting in approval and documentation processes, including conducting financial, business and market risk analysis, providing model based financial forecasts, negotiating term sheets and executing legal transaction documentation
• Managing various supporting processes for executing and implementing transactions and services.
• Cooperating with Portfolio Management and Risk Management and with other functions within ING Wholesale Banking to safeguard the quality, risk and performance of the portfolio
• Assisting in managing credit reviews, waivers and credit modification requests
• Managing various transaction mile stones, like deliveries and disposals
• Preparing various operational monitoring reports and management information data.
• Bachelor’s degree in transportation, finance, accounting, economics or business studies with a keen interest to develop a career in financial services for the T&L sector, or with relevant work experience in financial services or in the T&L sector
• Affinity with financial analysis and financial modelling
• An effective team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail oriented, systematic and strong analytical skills
• High level of self-motivation and professionalism with ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently on complex transactions, with often challenging timelines
• Good command of spoken and written English.