Business Analyst Transaction Monitoring
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Netherlands | South Holland | 2019-08-14 | REQ-10020635
We are currently looking for 4 Business Analysts Investigation Acceleration to join our Global KYC Delivery Tribe, location the Hague. These positions are open for medior to more senior candidates. These positions are part of the Transaction Monitoring Area within the Global KYC Delivery Tribe
As Business Analyst Investigation Acceleration you analyse international payments and transactions and setup Transaction Monitoring systems for this.
Furthermore you take an active role analyzing business processes to identify issues. Next to this you define the solution to the issues by defining and refining the user stories. You support the Product Owner (PO) and squad with your FCRM application and KYC process knowledge, ensuring compliance by design. You refine the roadmap and guarantee that the business requirements and non-functional requirements are translated to the IT Solution requirements.
As Business Analyst:
- You refine the backlog to support the PO of the squad, building focused simple solutions for complex problems;
- You play an active role in the refinement of user stories to ensure user story feasibility, applying your business and FCRM knowledge;
- You translate regulatory requirements in functional designs, ensuring compliance by design;
- You create and maintain the process flow of the application, together with the Squad;
- You ensure that the end-consumer’s experience as well as compliance is recognized by the Squads;
- You build the bridge between business and IT.
Who are you?
You are a driven Business Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work. You are ambitious and enjoy the global scope of your role which provides you the opportunity to work together with different cultures. You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
Your education, experience and background:
- Master or bachelor degree;
- Minimal 5 years of working experience as a Business Analyst/Process Manager (depending on role specification and related seniority level) within transaction monitoring or payments systems;
- You have proven experience in translating regulatory requirements into functional designs and/or processes;
- You have experience with implementing tooling or processes in different countries;
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment;
- Experience in guiding and realizing regulatory change;
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING locations worldwide;
- Ability and willingness to travel to ING Amsterdam 1 day per week;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
We are offering:
- A full-time position;
- Competitive salary based on your experience including a 13th month, holiday allowance and individual savings plan;
- 27 holidays based on a 40 hour contract;
- Public transport pass;
- Personal growth with many opportunities to develop yourself further;
- Informal work environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the best;
- Agile way of working.
To apply for this challenging new role within the organization please use the link below.