Business Manager B Compliance
Employee | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-04-15 | REQ-10016958
- You provide support for the coordination of the MTP and forecast of the CCO department and launch follow-up actions.
- You highlight opportunities and suggest improvements for the Compliance department.
- You identify and describe business processes for the Compliance department. Coordinate, implement and take care of assurance and maintenance.
- You are responsible for the implementation of suggestions for improvements for internal operational processes.
- You support and advise level 1 management in the performance of day-to-day activities. You represent management at a tactical level.
- You perform larger tasks with a higher risk factor as per standard PM methodologies on a project basis.
- Act as a linking pin with other department and divisions, and initiates actions. You develop and maintains new networks within and outside the ING organisation and, in doing so, create opportunities.
- Ensure the quality and optimisation of management and/or control information on the Compliance department's operations.
- You are the point of contact for a range of topics and determine their impact on stakeholders and the action to be taken.
- You will be in the lead of organising the Annual Global Compliance Conference and the MT BCRM off sites during the year.
- You will be the managing the Annual Report process for the department.
- You will be replacing the secretary of the Group and Bank NFRC when he/she is not available.