Employee | Other | Professional | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-04-12 | 056392
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organizations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Plan, execute and analyze multi-channel direct marketing & digital campaigns targeting ING Bank customer base using Campaign Management System to support business strategic objectives by designing and implementing campaigns that deliver higher success rates and are consistent with the product portfolio and customer development strategies. The role will cover campaigns like activation, sales, customer development, loyalty, retention, win-back, event triggered and will be deployed using all communication channels available.
Your day to day:
As a Campaign Specialist in an Agile Way of Working, you will be a part of Personalization Engine Squad and contribute to the Tribe and Retail Bank purpose by:
• Working together with Data Analysts and Campaigns Stakeholders (Business Strategy peers, Channels, Marketing, Digital and IT functions) to: centralize all the requests for Inbound and Outbound direct marketing campaigns (legal, commercial, operational, research: one-off, event based, recurrent), define selection criteria according to campaign brief, how control group(s) will be extracted and how campaign impact will be calculated.
• Provide recommendation and advises upon optimization solutions in the context of campaign mechanisms: selection criteria, channels of targeting, A/B testing, success measurement and establish expected volumes for communications.
• Being responsible for selecting customers eligible for campaigns, applying the accurate criteria and successful execution of the campaign throughout all the Inbound & Outbound communication channels, with main focus on internet banking closed environment.
• Managing the creation & execution of outbound direct marketing campaigns: design, test & execute campaigns, segments, offers and personalization rules, control group(s) selection, response measurement.
• Managing the creation & execution of digital campaigns in internet banking application (Home ‘Bank): banners set-up, recommendation of placeholders and marketing materials) monitoring results ( view, clicks, sales)
• Being actively involved in the creation & automation of campaigns: develop, test, execute direct marketing fabrics, using available customer analytical data for targeting optimization like propensity to buy scores or other derived behavioral data
• Working with Data Analyst to generate high level response rates for target group(s), control group(s) and of the incremental for each campaign and ensure the transfer of results & findings from direct campaign analysis to all involved departments in the campaign management process
• Contributing to developments & enhancements of campaign data framework by transposing campaign execution requirements into requirements for associated data environment (DWH, campaign data marts), testing of data related to campaign process and managing Data Quality assurance for Campaign Management systems (e.g. end to end data quality alignment with source systems).
• Participate in cross-functional projects like campaign/communication channels analysis dashboards and contribute to futures developments of campaign tool(s) like real-time tool, new channels & integrations with other Banks systems.
What you bring to the team:
• Experience with direct & digital campaign management: definition and execution, customer segmentation, reporting and analytics, data infrastructure and usage.
• Experience in using a Campaign Management system (preferentially IBM Campaigns) represents an advantage
• Bachelor's degree (Mathematics, Marketing, Cybernetics, Statistics)
• Experience in using specialized software for database management (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL), Microsoft Office package. HTML will represent an advantage
• Language knowledge: English (writing, speaking) advanced
• Understanding of the marketing mix and analytical skills are essential, with an understanding of cross-channel communication and database segmentation experience
• Ability to develop working processes that provide structure and discipline; communication and mediation skills: strong, clear communicator across departments
• Passion for delivery and customer satisfaction with an enthusiastic, “get-it-done” attitude and ability to see the big picture.
Discover ING Bank