Cards & Payments - Customer Journey Expert
Impiegato | Marketing / Communication | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-04-08 | 056298
The Customer Journey officer has end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonization and phasing out of commercial products, services, channel formulas and processes within one or more segments and is familiar with the relationship between these aspects, with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience. This concerns a broad specialism regarding the product, channel or market with end-to-end responsibility for the squad's activities.
The Customer Journey expert works in a squad within ING's Agile organization. Works together with other experts to achieve the squad's mission. Has expertise in the areas of marketing, product management, channel and process optimization and Testing.
1. Working in Agile teams: Contributes actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. Acts as a moderator. Enhances the way of working structurally. Ensures that strategic priorities are made.
2. Strategy and policy: Owns, revolutionizes and evangelizes strategy and policies for the tribe and beyond. Is the leading authority in the field with regard to strategic matters.
3. Marketing: Applies advanced marketing practices, develops new techniques and evangelizes these to the ING community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
4. Customer Journey Monitoring: Translates highly complex business to a setup of monitoring. Defines new monitoring standards for ING.
5. Products and services: Applies expert product and process knowledge, develops new and improves current product and process standards, and evangelizes these to the ING community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
6. Distribution mix – channels optimization: Applies expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improve current distribution practices that set market standards, and evangelizes these to the ING community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
• +3 year experience in Cards business
• Experience of Business project related to Cards & Payments and working effectively across functions (Operations, Legal, Compliance, Transparency, Privacy, Credit Risk, Finance)
• An understanding of the Card & Payments market is needed, benchmark and competitors overview
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise presentation, papers
• Numerate with analytical capabilities and experience of monitoring and tracking financial performance and working data
• Proficient in all standard business application
• Fluent Italian and English language
• Customer focus and customer interest paramount
• Problem analysis and judgement
• Professional expertise/market focus
Typeof Contract: Temporary