Compliance Monitoring Analyst
Impiegato | Risk Management | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-02-11 | 055673
The Compliance monitoring analyst will be Compliance interface for matters pertaining to the Bank’s Compliance Monitoring Framework.
The primary objectives of Compliance monitoring analyst are to:
- Contribute in developing, maintaining and delivering a compliance monitoring plan that helps in proactively identifying key risks and/or control weaknesses
- Conduct effective, objective, risk-based monitoring and controls testing in order to provide assurance that the bank is in Compliance with regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures
- Highlight real and potential regulatory deficiencies to stakeholders
- Track and report issues identified during compliance testing and ensuring adequate and timely follow-up of issues identified
- Identify any behavior or activity that may have a detrimental effect on the Bank’s reputation
- Collaboration with various stakeholders to ensure the implementation of adequate and effective Compliance Controls framework
- Development and implementation of Compliance monitoring plan into an organized and risk-based work schedule to ensure effective use of the Bank’s resources
- Agree issues and remediation actions with the business and track them to completion. Review and validate actions/issues closure
- Ensure that all issues raised have adequate remediation plans that are tracked and escalated promptly and appropriately
- Develop relationships with the relevant offices liaising regularly with them to remain abreast of developments
- Produce management information on the progress of reviews and the work done as required
- Document and communicate testing results using high quality reports
- Support continuous enhancement of the monitoring framework by identifying improvements and implementing them
- Develop familiarity with data sources across the Bank to identify opportunities to utilize technology and automation to promote efficiency and scalability within the Compliance monitoring activity
- University degree in Economics/Law
Technical, Language and other skills:
- Fluent in English
- Analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening).
- Structured and organized in approach, demonstrating a high level of diligence and attention to detail – ability to ensure high quality and consistency in the deliverables produced.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to describe complex issues clearly and succinctly in ways that are easily understandable by others.
- 3 to 5 years in Compliance or Control function, preferably in a testing or auditing role.