Compliance Officer AML
Employee | Other | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-07-12 | 057105
- Analyse information from bank employees on suspicion in connection with operations that will be performed or were performed. The analysis is done with professionalism, distinguish irrelevant information reasonably justified suspicions, in accordance with the internal procedure of preventing money laundering and terrorism financing. Register and investigate each suspicious case and all information relating thereto;
- Analyse all alerts generated by applications assigned Fircosoft and investigating alerts using the automatic monitoring Erase application. Analysis is performed professionally, by distinguish fake alerts with real potential, according to the internal AML & CTF procedure provisions;
- Is responsible for resolving issues related to the development and improvement of application functionality ERASE, FIRCOSOFT and internal reporting applications to the Office, with the IT support both locally and from the supplier;
- Notifies the Office on suspicion reasonable grounds and the Finance authorities where required due to economic sanctions regulations, using the means of reporting under the law and in accordance with the provisions of the internal AML & CTF procedure provisions .
- It is responsible in terms of continuous updating of knowledge of international sanctioning regimes institution on the freezing of assets in place, managing alerts received from the National Bank of Romania - Supervision Department on the update of the information made available on the website of the bank central, according to art. 5 paragraph. (1) of the Emergency Ordinance no. 202/2008, approved with amendments by Law no. 217/2009, and reporting obligations, in accordance with the requirements of NBR Regulation no. Regulation 28/2009 and 9/2009 NSC on international sanctions and freezing of funds.
- Education: University degree (economic or legal academic background);
- Experience: min 3 years of economic or legal experience; prior experience in a related or similar position is preferable
- Computer proficiency: Word & excel processing, E-mail, Internet
- Language proficiency: good level of English, verbal & written;
- Knowledge :Knowledge of the Romanian legal system, NBR, ASF rules and regulations and international regulations related to compliance risks;
- Knowledge of the local and international standard and practices in compliance and operational risk management field;
- knowledge and understanding of relevant banking products, business, services, relations, external environment developments
- Competencies: Good data analytics knowledge, good presentation skills, strong communication skills, independence and initiative, open-minded, problem solver, shows creativity in developing new ideas and approaches to day to day problems/situation, analytical skills, synthesis capacity, task oriented, interested in self-development, team spirit, confidential and diplomatic professional approach.