Customer Journey Expert (Product Owner) - Tribe Payments Product Area: Initiate
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-09-12 | REQ-10021700
For the Tribe Payments of ING Wholesale Banking, we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert, Product Owner role for the Product Area Initiate.
As Customer Journey Experts (CJE) you have end-to-end responsibility for the development, management, harmonisation and phasing out of commercial products and services with a view to achieving an optimum customer experience.
For this vacancy of CJE of Product Area Initiate the focus is on the specific role of Product Owner (PO).
Your work environment:
Wholesale Banking Tribe Payments works conform Agile-principles in self-organizing teams. Important aspects in this way of working are initiative, flexibility, continuous development, continuous improvement and active and positive collaboration within your team and with other teams.
Within the Product Area Initiate we are responsible for interactive channels and order management of the range of Payments products. This vacancy is in the order management domain that is the entry point for payment orders delivered by clients via online and host to host channels, performing a wide range of validations, digital interaction with clients and routing of payments to the different processing systems.
You will work most of your time in a multidisciplinary business & IT squad to achieve the Area and squad's purpose. You are also a member of a Chapter where you work on your craftsmanship.
Your responsibilities in the role of Product Owner :
- You support the development, implementation and communication of the roadmap
- You manage and prioritize the backlog at the level of user stories, derived from features prioritized
- You define business requirements for the development of products and services. You apply your experience in supporting to build and manage the products with an end-to-end mindset, including the needed COPAF design
- You work with Risk, Compliance, and Legal stakeholders, to make sure our products and services comply with regulations and policies
Your key CJE responsibilities :
- You are representing the voice of the customer and focus on continuously improving the journeys we are offering to ensure seamless customer experience in the full end to end customer journey;
- You apply your experience to define the strategy of your product according to market developments and client's journeys translating the strategy into clear and innovating solutions and actions
- You support the sales department in their contacts to clients by providing them with product and marketing materials, working together on received RFP’s, join sales colleagues when visiting clients
Who are you?
- Bachelor or Master degree / level
- Minimal 3-5 years of experience in a Payments Domain
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team as Product Owner (3-5 years of experience)
- Payments formats in general and XML formats specifically and API’s knowledge
- Good understanding of client needs, digitization and open banking, bridging IT and business
- Experience in the areas of product management, channels and process optimisation
- Hands-on and willing to work closely with the Developers and Operations specialists
- Strong Communication Skills and excellent team player
- Excellent in English, Dutch is an advantage
- You are proactive, energetic, creative and an out-of-the box thinker who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile environment and who can also work independently and take accountability.
- You stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, Tribes, Squads, Chapters, Sales and Service organization.
- You give and ask for constructive feedback.
- You are Internationally oriented and easily work in a multicultural environment
What do we offer you?
- Working in an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
- Excellent salary and good secondary benefits within job grade 10 to 12 depending on your background and experience
- 36 or 40 hour working week
- The opportunity to further expand your knowledge, through trainings etc.
- Working in an open and honest business culture
Are you interested?
Apply online, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the HR Recruiter.