DC Intern - ING Bank N.V., Seoul Branch
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Korea, Republic Of | Seoul | 2019-07-12 | 057111
Position: Intern in ING Bank N.V., Seoul Branch
Dept/Function: Diversified Corporates
Internship Period: 6 months (Starting from Aug 2019)
Please note that the application deadline for this internship is 31 Jul 2019.
The world of banking is changing faster than ever. That’s why we at ING are always broadening our horizons. Our people have a forward-thinking mentality, a strong can-do spirit and enjoy working in an agile environment.
More on ING Wholesale Banking Asia
ING Bank in Asia is part of ING Bank covering Wholesale, Retail and Direct Banking in Asia Pacific. Globally, ING Wholesale Banking has an international network in 40 countries with key positions in structured Finance and Financial Markets.
ING Wholesale Banking is present and active in 14 major economies in the Asia Pacific, namely Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. ING’s presence in Asia also includes a 13% stake in Bank of Beijing, China; a 3.74% stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank, India; a 30.0% stake in TMB Bank, Thailand; and a 100% stake in ING Direct in Australia.
Diversified Corporates is ING’s primary contact point for corporate clients, identifying their banking needs through the on-going relationship. The team develops solutions for clients in cooperation with the product specialists and works to maximize value for ING as well as clients subject to the capital efficiency and the risk factors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including translation, preparation of report and presentations as a department assisstant
- Engage in Know Your Client process by
- liasing with internal & external stakeholders;
- ensuring, validating, and storing all required data and documentations;
- understanding related regulation and policies; and
- escalating indentified issues to Relationship Managers and/or internal stakeholders.
What are the skill and qualification requirements of the role?
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's program
- Analytical ability to capture key information and identify risks
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deliver to a high standard under pressure and short deadlines
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities
- Decisive reasoning to determine the best course of action in research/analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- English Resume;
- Academic Transcript (with Cumulative GPA);
- Consent Form (see attached).
Candidates who are interested in this job position should send the required documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 July 2019. Interviews will be held on a first-come first-served basis.
Need more information?
Contact Jenny Seo-E Kim (Telephone no. 02-317-1595 / Fax 02-317-1598)
For information on ING Wholesale Bank, visit https://www.ingwb.com/
For information on careers, visit https://www.ing.jobs/Global/Careers.htm