Data Analyst Post Transaction Monitoring
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Netherlands | South Holland | 2020-01-21 | REQ-10020655
Currently, we are looking for 6 Data Analysts Lookbacks to join our Global KYC Delivery Tribe, location the Hague. These positions are open for medior to more senior candidates. In this position, you will be part of the Transaction Monitoring Tribe.
As Data Analyst Lookbacks you will extract and process large data sets to support investigative transaction monitoring processes over past transactions.
What you'll do
- Responsible for the execution of look-back & back testing to enable alert scenario optimization and conduct what if scenario analysis in response to emerging unusual patterns of payment behaviors
- Responsible for translating alert scenario design into business requirements so as to enable solutions design teams to build automated alert solutions.
- Responsible for monitoring the integrity of the data feeds into the central alert system.
- Support the design and maintenance of predictive models to enable the prioritization of alerts. In so doing, improve on alert investigation efficiency and effectiveness
How to succeed
- Master of Science degree
- 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience within payments or transaction monitoring.
- Strongly developed analytical and conceptual skills, enabling you to understand the data
- Capable of looking to the business outside-in and with a birds-eye view
- Capable to translate your analysis and explain them to your colleagues
- Hands-on knowledge and experience of analytical tools (data warehouses, data bases and data analytics tools such as WD, SQL, Oracle, SAS, Hive, R and Python
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse concepts, -platforms and –designs and experience with building data warehouses
- Flexible and capable of mastering new data-analysis tools and methods quickly
- Possess working knowledge in the field of Financial Crime Threats and typologies so as to enable an informed view of anomalous patterns of payment behaviours
- You are a driven Data Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- You are ambitious and you enjoy the global scope of the role which provides you with the opportunity to together with different cultures.
- You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills. This leads to great performance.
What we offer
A job of 40 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work at home
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 27 vacation days with a 40-hour working week
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Contact the recruiter attached to the advertisement for more information. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.