Data Management - Customer Journey Expert
Impiegato | Legal / Tax / Compliance | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | 2019-03-28 | 056202
The DataManagement Customer Journey Expert is a coordinator and a subject matterexpert. He/she plays this role inside one of the squads in the Data ManagementTribe.
The Tribemission is to deliver data for Global and Local needs, either regulatory orbusiness driven, through the current and target data infrastructure, whileensuring Data management and Data Quality, as key added values for the Bank.
The CustomerJourney Expert plays a crucial role in understanding customer needs andtranslating into deliverables and contributes to the backlog planning andexecution of the squad.
- He/She delivers the customer journey strategy, manages the stakeholders, and formulates the product/service, process and channel policy in line with external regulations, risk and compliance policies.
- He/She optimizes processes in a customer friendly way to maximize customer and business value. This also incorporates the translation of functional to technical requirements (and vice versa) including testing and acceptance.
- He/She monitors the customer journey by monitoring customer satisfaction, availability, costs/revenue and process quality.
- He/She can have the role of Product Owner within the squad
- He/She contributes to the backlog management (collection, analysis and prioritization) of the squad, liaising with the Product Owner, the IT Area Lead and the Tribe Lead.
- He/She indicates solutions and leads the squad in the implementation of the Data Management and Data Quality principles, with specific focus on the target Data Lake infrastructure.
- He/She manages the relationship with stakeholders externals to the Tribe (other Tribes, Support functions) in order to collect needs, highlight issues, identify solutions and manage the escalation process, liaising with the Product Owner, the IT Area Lead and the Tribe Lead.
- He/She gives particular attention in managing Minimum Standards and operative model, checks the delivery of all the required documents related to development and planning activities and to DWH/DL Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- University degree
- 5+ years within DWH as development and/or maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience as Program Manager and/or Project Manager within complex IT projects
- Proven experience in Data Management/Data Quality projects
- Used to work in complex and international environment
- PM certification and experience as project manager is a plus
- Experience gained within financial services is a plus
- Experience in Agile working environment is a plus
- Proven experience of coordinating teams (20+ resources)
- Proven stakeholder management capability
- Ability to keep tracking of progression and anticipate issues
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong risk awareness
- Excellent relationship skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Result oriented
- Excellence in execution