Are you looking for…
a position in which you can act as a key player within the IT landscape and use your functional and technical knowledge to deliver effective and efficient products for our clients?
Are you also someone who …
- has deep knowledge of banking business processes and the way in which these processes utilize supporting IT systems.
- has experience with the Agile Scrum methodology, Continuous Delivery and working with Agile teams.
- is mastering functional knowledge of payments
- is analytical, structured and organized
- is communicative and able to listen: in order translate requirements into test scenarios and test cases
- is a team player
- has strong communication skills, is transparent and capable of facilitating discussions and alternative solutions.
- is a born facilitator in stimulating IT teams to provide adequate solutions
And you have as well …
- IT master degree or equivalent through experience
- minimum 5 years of experience in testing and test automation (UFT/Selenium and VB script)
- knowledge of the banking payments domain (f.e. Sepa, International payments, Swift)
- good technical knowledge about transfer/extract/transformation of data
- fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
… then you are our new Ops Test Engineer Payments
Your role …
Plan, write, execute, and refactor manual and automated test cases
Test and certify features for release
Conduct reviews for tests and test cases
Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
Participate in cross-group and internal customer feature demonstrations.
Regression testing; a part of testing is done by tests written in Selenium using Java triggered from Jenkins, and a part manually
Writing automated tests with Selenium
Find solutions for E2E testing
Make things happen by collaboration
We offer you …
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Payments Tribe, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
• Working in an international context
• Being empowered
• Access to online and class room trainings, conferences, etc. …
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
Hiring Manager : David Deroubaix
Recruiter : Turan Ozkan