DevOps engineer RHEL
Employee | Information Technology | Professional | Poland | 2019-11-27 | ISP-5704
- You can install, administer, develop and maintain Linux (Red Hat Enterprise) systems based on internal standards,
- You have experience in solving current problems; You can design and implement modifications and corrections,
- You have experience in implementing new tools/solutions, building vending machines to improve your workflow,
- You have experience in keeping technical records,
- You have good contact with clients and you have participated in international projects.
Nice to have
- Higher education in information technology or related fields,
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Communicative knowledge of English,
- Good knowledge of Unix: Linux (Red Hat) or related systems,
- Knowledge of Linux server virtualization methods,
- Experience in installation and maintenance of large environments,
- Knowledge of network issues and TCP/IP protocol,
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving,
- Ability to work in a team.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
We are looking for new employees for the squad administering UNIX class servers (Red Hat, Solaris, AIX). Our tasks are performed by working in the latest methodologies (SCRUM, Agile) for clients from the ING group working around the world. For them, we build new infrastructure, comprehensive solutions for system administration and support in everyday operational tasks. By joining our team you will enter the fascinating world of IT and finance to realize interesting projects and create a safe environment for our clients' applications.
Scope of duties
- Developement: 40%
- Projects&Operations: 60%
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN,
- Knowledge of Nagios, Satellite, Ansible, Puppet, VMware,
- Containerisation issues (Docker, Openshit, Microservices).
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen