Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | 2019-07-04 | ISP-5425
- You have experience in implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting Elasticsearch (ELK stack), Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis technologies,
- You are proficient in automation and optimization of existing solutions,
- You can take care of technical documentation,
- You want to participate in international projects.
Nice to have
How we work
Elastic Alerting and Reporting team implements and maintains middleware layer solutions for various units of the ING group. To the widest extent, these are solutions for monitoring application environments built on the ELK stack.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Maintenance: 50%
- Projects: 50%
- Implementation and maintenance experience
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen