Financial Markets Traineeship - temporary contract 12 months
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Starter / Graduates | Romania | 2019-04-19 | 056451
Discover ING Tech
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We invite you to join our 12 months paid internship within our Financial Market department based in Bucharest. The program is all about developing your business and technical skills in an intense and fun learning experience which could bring you a full time job in our international tech hub.
You will be working side by side with our Senior Engineers who will be your mentors and will put all their support and energy to help you gain expertise and practical knowledge.
• You will be in permanent connection with your squad members in Bucharest, Amsterdam or London
• Your main responsibility will be to understand the Financial Markets landscape translated into backlog stories
• To do that, you can contribute on one of the following activities:
- Write simple Linux scripts according to the requirements. Don’t worry ! You have the basics, our colleagues – Linux Experts will train you.
- Check the results of your processing in the database. Basic SQL is needed for this.
- Participate to refinement of the backlog stories together with your senior colleagues.
- Write simple Java/Python code or small enhancements and deliver with the team content to the business.
What you bring to the team
We welcome any IT passionate who is:
• A student in final study year or a recent graduate of Cybernetics University/ Finance and Banking
• A logical thinker, who has a good eye for details
• A good team player
…and who has:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• In love with numbers, data oriented, mathematics enthusiast and willing to learn more about Financial Markets and applications landscape
• Basic SQL and Linux knowledge
• Basic programming skills is a plus
• Good command of spoken and written English
The applications are welcomed until May 24th!