Full Stack Cloud Developer
Employee | Tech | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-02-11 | REQ-10012337
ING is looking for a Full Stack Cloud Developer
Anyone interested in digital (banking) understands why ING is transforming and working hard towards an IT company having it’s own unique Top Engineering culture. And of course, we are not a FinTech start-up and we don’t have the image of a social media dominator like Facebook and we’re not an awesome state of the art car producer like Tesla. But…
We are working hard to stay ahead in being a financial innovator offering the best possible solutions and services to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
In this role as IPC full stack developer, we are looking for engineers with active development expertise and experience in software development specially in java or equivalent programing languages and strong CD/CI and Linux exposure with enthusiasm towards latest IT trends and technologies (ex – containers, microservices etc) and adhere to the concept of IaS (Infrastructure as Code).
And there for we are looking for a Full Stack Cloud Developer who tells us what we should do better and how to keep offering the best services to both our business and private customers.
Get an impression here: https://youtu.be/-QknLYEdfyI
Your working environment: ING (Private) Cloud
ING's Private Cloud is one of the main environments contributing to the Think Forward Strategy. It’s the first step toward helping ING produce the same products and services throughout the entire world. The (Private) Cloud is set up to simplify and streamline current processes, first by simplifying the infrastructure landscape through standardization.
What’s a Full Stack Cloud Developer within ING?
The ING (Private) Cloud offering is based on concept of Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC) and primarily build using products from VMware, EMC, PaloAlto and many other products and solutions. Self-service solutions, specially developed for our customers, being domain and micro -segmentation which is delivered by virtual firewalling solutions. You identify and analyse problems quickly and deliver fundamental and future proof solutions with emphasis on security and take the lead in solving incidents. You’re inspired by innovating and continuously strive to improve the solution, yourself and your colleagues in the DevOps way of working.
Your “backpack” should contain
- 5+ years of Experience in software development; Java or equivalent.
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
- Exposure of Virtualization / Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet.
- Exposure to Containerization and Microservices.
- Exposure to Networking technologies such as routers, VPN’s, load balancers and firewalls.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
Your education and background
- at least Bachelor's degree, preferably in Information Technology
- Experience with working in high performing Agile IT teams Track record of successfully automating operations of software products
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in one or more technologies requested
- Good understanding of Dutch and English
- A good salary
- Benefits like a 13th month, Public Transfer Business Card, Pension scheme etc.
- Healthy food and delicious coffees every day;
- The opportunity to excel in what you do and become better every day;
- A dynamic and international working environment.
Are you interested? Then apply for this job now!
We are looking forward to your application!
For more information on vacancies please check www.ING.nl/carriere