HR Business Partner
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-02-08 | REQ-10015138
HR Business Partner – Accounts
Permanent contract | Full time | Amsterdam | Job scale 12 | This job offer applies to one of the following domains: COO & CIO
Are you looking for a challenging position in Human Resources? Are you eager to drive our people agenda and performance culture? Than this position might be for you!
Our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. To deliver on this promise we need every position filled with capable, motivated people; inspired to live up to their own greatness. To make this happen we create greater leaders and better managers.
Your role & work environment:
As an HRBP you work closely with business leaders and their management teams in shaping and implementing ING’s Think Forward Strategy, the Unite Be+NL transformation program and the HR people agenda. You are responsible for building a strong relationship within the domain, bring in-depth specialist knowledge in multiple HR areas of expertise.
Participating in (cross-border) management team meetings, you coach and build the capabilities of business leaders and their management teams on the people strategy. You also provide them with (global) people solutions that will support the business strategy.
You play a strategic role in implementing global people solutions, developed by HR experts, within the domain.
Key activities include, amongst others:
- Partnering with business leaders to design the business and people strategy and building strategic workforce plans to support execution,
- Leading and supporting annual people processes; performance review, succession planning, talent review, action planning based on continuous listening frameworks (OHI, Pulse, WPC),
- Develop the leadership of the future using the global talent programmes,
- Act as an ambassador of the diversity & inclusion-strategy,
- Act as a change agent and represent the voice of people during business transformations
As an HRBP you also feedback the business needs and context to the HR experts, so they can create new or change existing people solutions.
Your Key responsibilities:
- Shape the People and Business Agenda - Partner with business leaders and their management teams to ensure that the right core people capabilities are available to allow for current and future business success
- Lead and support annual people processes; performance review, succession planning, talent review, action planning based on continuous listening frameworks (OHI, Pulse, WPC)
- Build a Performance Culture - Coach business leaders and their management teams in using performance and talent management solutions to drive individual and team performance
- Promote and Apply people solutions that meet business needs - Bring and apply global people solutions, developed by the Community of Expertise, to the specific business context
- Collaborate to successfully convey the HR Service Delivery Model – Bring feedback on the business needs and context to the Community of Expertise and People Services to improve the people solutions
- Act as a change agent - Represent the voice of people during business transformation
Whom are we looking for?
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As HR Business Partner you also have:
- Strong business acumen
- A strong strategic focus and an ability to translate the people vision into increased business performance
- Affinity with numbers and data and a good understanding on how data analysis and reporting support building the people agenda
- Demonstrated consulting skills to help the business in understanding their people needs and propose the right global solution to fit that need
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear demonstration of influencing business leaders
- Practical experience of implementing significant change initiatives successfully
- Sensitivity to local/regional employment legislation and regulations
- Deep understanding of the HR service delivery model (Ulrich model) and how collaboration across functions is key in delivering value to the business
What do we offer?
Working at ING company means working in a dynamic and international setting. Individual development for our employees is very important and that is why we offer excellent courses and programs. We only hire people with exceptional talents.
In addition we offer:
- Working with highly skilled people
- A competitive salary, 27 holiday days and excellent benefits like a 13th month, Pension scheme, personal allowance, laptop, mobile phone, etc.
- Working in an area which is of great importance to the strategy of our company
- An International atmosphere
- A full time position (36 hour week)
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!