HR Business Partner
Employee | Human Resources | Professional | Romania | Bucuresti | 2019-02-11 | 054699
Discover ING Tech:
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 550 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
Several strategic projects are initiated or in process to be started in ING Tech Romania. A solid basis is vital for the success of each of these projects.
This basis is set by a group of key technical people, highly skilled in their area of expertise and knowledgeable of the ING procedures and standards.
Hence, we are aiming to build a team of highly skilled engineers with a clear purpose of helping out in setting the grounds of the new projects
Your day to day:
You work closely with business leaders and their management teams in shaping and implementing business strategy and the HR people agenda. Responsible for building a strong relationship within the Tech business line, you bring in-depth specialist knowledge in multiple HR areas of expertise. Equally, you have strong business acumen and affinity with Technology.
Participating in management team meetings, you coach and build the capabilities of business leaders and their management teams on the people strategy.
Your mission is to also provide them with global people solutions that will support the business
You play a strategic role in implementing global people solutions, developed by the HR experts, within the IT business line of ING Tech, you are responsible for.
Key activities include, amongst others:
- partnering with business leaders to design the business and people strategy and building strategic workforce plans to support execution,
- leading and supporting annual people processes; performance review, succession planning, talent review, action planning based on company surveys,
- develop the leadership of the future using the global talent programs,
- act as an ambassador of the diversity & inclusion-strategy,
- acts as a change agent and represents the voice of people during business transformation.
You also feed back the business needs and context to the HR experts, so they can create new or change existing people solutions.
Reporting to the Senior HR BP of ING Tech, you are part of a team of HR professionals, all responsible for their own area of expertise and domain.
What you bring to the team:
- University diploma.
- Proficient English level.
- Strong business acumen.
- A strong strategic focus and an ability to translate the people vision into increased business performance.
- Affinity with numbers and data and a good understanding on how data analysis and reporting support building the people agenda.
- Demonstrated consultation skills to help the business in understanding their people needs and propose the right global solution to fit that need.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear demonstration of influencing business leaders.
- Practical experience of implementing significant change initiatives successfully.
- Sensitivity to local employment legislation and regulations.
- Deep understanding of the HR service delivery model (Ulrich model) and how collaboration across functions is key in delivering value to the business.
- Previous exposure to the tax exemption IT related framework
- Experience in the Technology domain