ING International Talent Program 2019
Trainee | Accounting / Finance | Afgestudeerd / Graduates | België | 2018-09-13 | 054156
- A variety of experiences: in order to get an in-depth knowledge of our products and market, you will take on roles within areas such as wholesale banking, finance, risk, retail, HR, transformation office, innovation team, marketing, digital channels, private banking etc. in line with your track
- Accelerated rotation: you stay in each role for about 6 months.
- Professional & Personal development: through a comprehensive training program on Banking knowledge & Leadership skills.
- An international dimension: as part of the ITP, through trainings and assignment abroad, encouraging you to develop yourself as a global citizen.
- The right balance between autonomy and support: you get a chance to act independently within a transparent framework of responsibilities and tasks, with constant support of your direct manager and your HR Talent Manager to guide you through the program.
- You have a Master's degree.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
- You have accomplished meaningful extracurricular activities (student job, internship, sport, own business…).
- You have an interest in financial services, an innovative take on banking and an unconditional drive to turn your ideas into reality.
- As a student you have gained (international) experience through various extracurricular activities.
- You are enthusiastic and consider the interests of our customers and your colleagues.
- You act with integrity and responsibility.
- You have maximum 2 years of professional experience.
- A creative and dynamic environment that encourages you daily to have a positive impact on your life and that of customers, colleagues and society?
- Energy and passion as key elements to work together pleasantly?
- Personal growth and new challenges?