ING Labs WB - Partnerships Implementation Professional and Non-Financial Risk
Assignment | Tech | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-08-14 | REQ-10020896
Who we are
ING is dedicated to creating a differentiating customer experience beyond traditional banking. In line with ING’s innovation approach, we launch new services and business models via both own initiatives and by working together with and investing in startups and scaling technology companies.
ING Labs Wholesale Banking develops new products, businesses, and partnerships that help companies make better decisions. With a focus on prioritized value spaces TradeTech, Proptech and RegTech we aim to accelerate ING’s transformation towards a platform company.
What you’ll be working on
As a Partnership implementation professional and NFR lead, you will work on the implementation of our internal and external partnerships so ING can commercially leverage them and on the Non-Financial risk tasks that are required from WB Innovation as a department. This is a new role, resulting from solid progress of our innovation partnerships and strong appetite among clients and front office to execute on these partnerships and offer them to our clients as well as from the growth of Innovation and the organizational embedding that is taking place.
In order to make this successful, we need to take the next step and implement processes that facilitate partners and initiative onboarding, like country and banking license checks, PARPs, revenue collection and internal recognition (Value Reporter). Also, we have to implement the Non-Financial risk actions for WB Innovation that have been identified in the NFR processes. You will be working with innovation teams and start-ups across Amsterdam, London and Singapore and develop close ties with the Global Fintech scouting team, WB’s CCO office as well as several second-line functions and WB innovation management.
Integral to this role and your part is NFR compliance and streamlining, dedicating your efforts to make sure the innovation teams can operate at top speed while adhering to the ING innovation risk framework. Crafting and developing an operating environment within Labs for risk-related matters where teams can experiment in a safe environment with the right tools and support. In this role, you will closely liaise with NFR liaisons from the WB Advanced Analytics team and ING’s DLT (Blockchain) team, both part of WB Innovation. Next, to the efforts for the innovation teams, you will execute the actions necessary to ensure that WB Innovation is compliant and within INGs risk appetite. For that you will work closely with other (dedicated) NFR people in WB AA and WB DLT as well as 2nd and 3rd line of defense.
You take things on and make them happen. You thrive in a dynamic environment and get energy from creating structure and efficiency. You develop relationships quickly, are an influencer and driving force with a clear focus on execution. You are not afraid to try and test and feel comfortable iterating solutions for an optimal result.
- Help drive a new partnership strategy for ING WB with a focus on the NFR side of things;
- Set-up and implement processes that connect partnerships and initiatives to the standing ING organization and make them scalable with an eye for efficient communication and collaboration;
- Give guidance towards Labs project teams on risk-related matters;
- Facilitate risk-assessments in step with the ING innovation risk framework and on time;
- Facilitate and contribute to the product approval risk process (PARP);
- Contribute to developing and performing risk awareness (training) and knowledge sharing;
- Execute non-Financial risk actions for WB Innovation also in relation to 2nd and 3rd Line of Defense
- Deliver key control and risk-reporting information and overviews of the Labs risk landscape
- Create excellent collaboration with all stakeholders, especially 2nd and 3rd line of defense;
- You have 5+ years of experience in banking, change execution, corporate development, Non-Financial Risk or a combination;
- You have excellent project management skills and use your exceptional; drive, energy and confidence to push for timely completion of complex projects;
- You are experienced in developing new processes and implementing them;
- Ultimately clients combined with non-financial risk are always the starting point of your thinking;
- You have effective verbal and written communications skills;
- You are familiar with the ING non-financial risk framework and related policies or have some knowledge/ experience with Enterprise Risk Management and another non-financial risk framework;
- Strong sense of ownership combined with a growth mindset;
- You think big and have bags of curiosity, a solid can-do attitude, a desire to create real impact and a fearless approach to any challenge;
- You are result-driven, yet light-hearted and fun
You may not have All skills and experiences but if you tick most boxes and feel you’re up for it, please apply!
What we offer you
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people.
We offer you the freedom to determine your own course, responsibility and an environment where you are able to empower yourself and others to grow and learn. Every project brings new insights, contacts, and techniques. What’s more, you’ll learn a lot from your colleagues. And hopefully, they’ll learn from you. That’s why we invest in relationships, like the one with you.
This role will be an Associate Level with market standard remuneration. Including:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
Amsterdam with some travel required.
Interested? Why wait, apply now
Apply directly by clicking on the application button below.
Do you have any questions about the position? Then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org