Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | 2019-05-24 | ISP-5361
- University or bachelor degree in Computer Science and/or IT Security
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an IT organisation as Technical and/or Security Technician or IT Auditor
- Eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal IT auditing
- At least a B1 level of spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel abroad between 9 to 12 weeks per year, divided in periods of 2-3 weeks per assignment.
Nice to have
- Conceptual knowledge of IT vulnerability scanning, penetration testing or data analytics
- Analytical skills, capable of summarise points of importance from your analyses
- Pro-active, critical and willingness to take on challenges
- Accurate, creative and team player who’s capable of working in international teams
- Structured and performance oriented, and keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- Customer-oriented, able to put yourself in the position of an audit client without losing objectivity.
How we work
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
As a IT Auditor you will conduct and support IT audits at ING Tech Poland in Katowice and various other global ING locations (mostly in Europe) with a specialisation on IT Security, Technologies and Cybercrime. The team has the ambition to be best-in-class using and developing advanced audit techniques, and offers (international) career-growth opportunities.
You will report your audit findings in audit reports to international ING Bank management, including suggestions for improvement and concrete recommendations.
Scope of duties
- Training and education: 5%
- Preparing audit assignments: 30%
- Analysis of security controls and violations: 40%
- Recommendations regarding control and strengthening of IT environments: 25%
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen