IT Chapter Lead
Employee | Tech | Professional | 2019-03-05 | REQ-10013212
Do you love tech and are you an ambassador for the agile way of working? Want to work in an multidisciplinary team, and bring out the best in people?
We’re looking for energetic IT chapter leads who combine thought and action. Are you an explorer and knowledgeable about what IT can do? Then jump on into our global IT community
We’re on a mission
We’re building the ING of tomorrow. More and more people live their lives on digital platforms. And although competition is fierce, this is where we want to be. We want to be part of people’s lives, helping them make better decisions. Become the go-to-place for their financial matters. What will our digital future look like? We’re building it right now. And that’s where you come in.
What you’ll be working on
Agile is the way we work, all over the world. We believe it’s the only way to give customers what they need, fast. Along with the IT area lead and your fellow IT chapter leads you have a crucial role in making this happen.
In short, your task is to make sure the talented engineers in your Chapter deliver their best possible work in their squads, grow their skills and have fun while doing it.
Here’s what will keep you busy:
- Collaborating in and across squads on coding, architecture, continuous improvement, structured problem solving or any other way to add value.
- Using your seniority to make your team and each individual perform at their best. You motivate, coach and evaluate the performance of your engineers, and you bring in new engineering talent when needed.
- Determining the working methodology in your area of expertise, allocating specific knowledge/focus areas, setting standards and making sure they are executed.
- Working with stakeholders on resource planning.
- Creating an environment for continuous feedback, coaching and mentoring the Chapters.
What you’ll get in return
- The chance to work in a global, innovation-driven company that loves tech.
- An international and diverse network of engineering experts.
- Full support for your personal growth and professional development through excellent courses and programmes.
- An agile, vibrant and flexible work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits, like a 13th month, pension scheme, personal allowance, laptop, mobile phone.
Our chapter leads
- Are excellent engineers.
- Are experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps projects.
- Bring out the best in people and drive their team forward.
- Have great analytical skills and a conceptual/architectural understanding.
- Are experienced with test-driven development and test automation.
- Are up to date with new technology and know when to use it.
- Are humble (no diva behaviour) and not afraid to be wrong.
- Are proud of what they do and like sharing this with their external network.
Interested? Let’s chat
To find out more, hit the apply button and share your CV. We’ll be in touch.