IT Ops Engineer Content as a service
Contract de muncă | Tech | Nivel mediu | România | 2019-03-29 | 056187
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING is looking for an excellent IT Ops engineer for content as a service, to strengthen our squads responsible for the Global Digital Channels of ING Wholesale Banking Tech.
You will be contributing to the content distribution and management platform to provide content across the Wholesale banking channels in an omni channel manner. work will involve delivering high available, secure and scalable IT solutions. In addition, you are expected to contribute to continuous delivery and continuous integration practices.
Your squad will technically enable other squads and Tribes to efficiently launch and maintain their editorial content in their customer journey's for both our customers and employees to provide the best digital customer experience.
Your work environment
You will work in the dynamic, inspiring and challenging environment of the Tribe Global Digital Channels. We operate according to a DevOps development process and strongly believe in the Agile approach to delivering IT solutions. The focus is on high-quality mission-critical software delivered in time using iterative development with regular milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we build.
Feature delivery is driven by the priorities determined by the Business and Product Owners, working on a day-to-day basis with the IT organization to ensure the delivery optimal added value.
The main engineering challenges addressed at all times by our DevOps are:
• meeting the appropriate availability, integrity and confidentiality our stakeholders expect
• consider the outcome of prioritization processes and related dependencies
• handle software evolution, isolated or throughout chains of systems
• perform meaningful testing for several relevant goals (e.g. regression, user acceptance, and performance)
• aim at improving time-to-market and added business value
Your personal profile
• Master of Science in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
• You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
• You have a strong customer-centric mindset, helping ING to excel in onboarding customers (responding to their expectations and needs).
• Multiple years of experience with executing the ITIL processes within an Agile working environment, including risk control and configuration management for high scalability mission-critical applications.
• Experience with the responsibility and execution for the incident, problem and change management for high available systems.
• You have sufficient organizational and administrational skills to be able to address and prioritize IT risk controls.
• Sound knowledge on execution and automation of acceptance tests. E.g. load, stress, performance, regression and security testing.
• Experience with automation of the development pipeline. A pre is the deployment experience in the cloud and the orchestration on a containerized environment.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience with Python and Bash scripting language.
• Good knowledge of the management of the infrastructure with containers (e.g. docker) and in the cloud (public or private cloud).
• Linux, with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems.
• Preferred is experience with the maintenance on enterprise content management systems.
• Knowledge of connectivity (e.g. ssl), DNS, firewalls, proxies, and VPNs preferred.
• You are proactive, perseverant and value a multi-cultural work environment.
• You have the ability to work independently and together with your own squad, being also capable to efficiently align with other internal parties or external customers.
• You will become the go-to expert within the organization when it comes to Content Distribution & Management Platform.
• You will be supported in your professional development and encouraged to constantly challenge yourself to be the best.
• You have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
• You are proficient in English.