IT SECURITY TECHNICAL LEADER
Impiegato | Tech | Da 2 a 7 anni di esperienza | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-03-06 | 054522
Within the IT and Operations Department, IT Security Technical Leader guarantees the right level of security of the bank information systems by implementing/monitoring IT security policies and procedures and being a trusted advisor for the business in business change and projects. The IT Security Technical Leader represents the company in the security bodies on the market and in different conferences organized by ING Group. Within the IT Security team he/she is responsible for the technical coordination of the daily operational job.
• Follow a monitoring plan for IT security, IT processes, IT procedures, prepare and deliver regularly required reporting (e.g. Monitoring of security events; Management & escalation of security incidents; Monitoring of the technical compliance; control users access; monitor & helps in the closure of issues from IT&OPS).
• Ensure proper implementation and follow-up of IT security policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance practices and information system with ING group policies:
-In conjunction with IRM, defines policies, and local IT security standards in compliance with ING Group policies and regulations in force;
-Execute a control plan and the processes, procedures and associated reports to materialize rigorous monitoring of security of information systems;
-Perform controls to verify compliance practices and systems with the group's safety standards through regular checks and monitoring dashboards.
• Provide expertise in the areas of IT security:
-Provide active support to the Bank in the choice of tool and in their implementation;
-Provide expertise in defining and improving security of IT processes;
-Maintain a technology watch in the field of computer security;
• Provide active support to business projects and applications:
-Assist the business in expressing their needs, and business analysts in the drafting of specifications, on security aspects;
-Participate in the discussions ahead of all changes requests and projects to ensure the inclusion of IT security standards & requirements, in compliance with existing policies;
-Participate in the redesign of business processes by bringing security aspects.
• Manage the relationship with Risk, Internal Audit departments and the ING Group in the field of computer security for the IT department and OPS. Main activities are related to:
-Ensure strict and regular monitoring of issues action plan within the IT&OPS department;
-Supervise and follow up Ethical hacks & VAPT activities;
-Could represent the company in the security bodies on the market and in different conferences organized by ING Group;
-Write computer incident reports and validating the operational incidents reports;
-Perform forensic investigations on customers and employees of ING;
-Can act as deputy ITSO if needed.
• Coordinate the daily job activities of the Specialists within the team by prioritizing activities and assigning task in order to guarantee the accomplishment and the respect of the due date.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
• University degree in IT Engineering or similar
• Strong track record in IT Security management within Financial environment (5+ years’ experience)
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) / CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) or similar security related certification
• Sound knowledge of business continuity & disaster recovery procedure & strategy
• Good knowledge of English language
• Stakeholder management
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks
• Customer centric
• Result oriented