IT Security Administrator
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | 2019-05-23 | 053370
INGis a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that putstechnology at its heart. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is drivenby people with the imagination and determination to improve their future andthe futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations torealise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can buildthe next generation of digital banking!
Weare looking for an experienced and enthusiastic IT Security Administrator withstrong technical background and excellent communication skills. Technologyplays a crucial role for ING to achieve its strategic objectives. The jobof an IT Security Administrator is about protecting the IT systems and securingaccess to data. As an IT Security Administrator you will use your skills tohelp develop, design and drive implementation of information security controlsin IT systems and business processes.
- SupportIT department and business functions on setting up controls to proactivelymanage the information security related risks
- Supportbank projects and changes from the perspective of IT and Information Security
- Internalcontact for questions related to IT and Information Security
- ITSecurity related tasks:
- Adviceand support regarding Information Security requirements for IT Assets andprocesses
- Participatein the implementation of the security architecture, both in terms ofinfrastructure and applications.
- Reviewand approve the operating security guidelines (OSG) developed for IT Assets.
- Monitorscope and effectiveness security controls in IT processes (e.g. patching,vulnerability management, lifecycle management, external connectionsmanagement, security event monitoring, technical state compliance monitoring,penetration testing, change management, etc.)
- Investigate security incidents and defineremediation plans accordingly
- Masterdegree in Business management and/or IT; post-graduate/MBA degree or Advanced Training/certificationis an asset
- Knowledgeof a least one of following areas, Network architecture, Applicationarchitecture, Unix, Cisco, & Wintel platforms, Malware, Penetrationtesting.
- Knowledgeand understanding of OWASP and security standards like ISO 27001/27002, etc
- Achallenger and networker who adds value to the team
- Analyticaland synthetic turn of mind
- Excellentcommunicator, who can be assertive towards multiple stakeholders
- Teamworker but also able to work independently
- Ableto work in stressful situations
- Organizedand who follows a “problem-solving” and “results-oriented” approach
- Excellentproject and time management skills
- ExcellentEnglish oral and literacy skills