IT Security Administrator
Contract de muncă | Tech | Nivel mediu | România | 2019-05-23 | 053370
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realize their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic IT Security Administrator with strong technical background and excellent communication skills. Technology plays a crucial role for ING to achieve its strategic objectives. The job of an IT Security Administrator is about protecting the IT systems and securing access to data. As an IT Security Administrator you will use your skills to help develop, design and drive implementation of information security controls in IT systems and business processes.
- Support IT department and business functions on setting up controls to proactively manage the information security related risks
- Support bank projects and changes from the perspective of IT and Information Security
- Internal contact for questions related to IT and Information Security
- IT Security related tasks:
- Advice and support regarding Information Security requirements for IT Assets and processes
- Participate in the implementation of the security architecture, both in terms of infrastructure and applications.
- Review and approve the operating security guidelines (OSG) developed for IT Assets.
- Monitor scope and effectiveness security controls in IT processes (e.g. patching, vulnerability management, lifecycle management, external connections management, security event monitoring, technical state compliance monitoring, penetration testing, change management, etc.)
- Investigate security incidents and define remediation plans accordingly
- Master degree in Business management and/or IT; post-graduate/MBA degree or Advanced Training/certification is an asset
- Knowledge of a least one of following areas, Network architecture, Application architecture, Unix, Cisco, & Wintel platforms, Malware, Penetration testing.
- Knowledge and understanding of OWASP and security standards like ISO 27001/27002, etc
- A challenger and networker who adds value to the team
- Analytical and synthetic turn of mind
- Excellent communicator, who can be assertive towards multiple stakeholders
- Team worker but also able to work independently
- Able to work in stressful situations
- Organized and who follows a “problem-solving” and “results-oriented” approach
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent English oral and literacy skills