IT Security Analyst
Employee | Tech | Professional | Poland | 2019-05-29 | ISP-5366
- Ability to think analytically
- Develop in the field of IT security
- Basic knowledge of the operation and administration of at least one of the following areas:networks, operating systems (Unix/Linux, Windows), databases
Nice to have
- Knowledge of IT security issues Experience working in SOC (SecurityOperations Center)
- Experience of working with SIEM (SecurityInformation and Event Management)
How we work
We are a young, dynamic team thatfocuses on mutual respect and cooperation.
L1 Analysts is the first stage of learning and gaining experience in security issues.
We work in a relaxed atmosphere in one ofthe most prestigious IT fields.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Monitoring of availability of assets: 10%
- Anomaly detection: 10%
- Analysis of safety incidents (scenarios): 80%
- Stress resistance
- Communication skills
- Independence in performing tasks
- Creativity, openness to new experiences
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen