IT Security Engineer (Risk Security Advisor)
Employee | Wholesale Banking | Professional | Singapore | Singapore Office | 2019-01-11 | 055057
Your role and work environment
The purpose of CoE IT Security is ensuring ING will be amongst the safest banks and will be seen as a leader in (IT) security. We assist WB Tech Globally in being successful in IT Risk and IT Security. Overall we ensure that IT Risk and IT Security is part of our DNA.
The CoE IT security is responsible for securing WB Tech environments globally. You help to create a cohesive IT Security Strategy, a roadmap for strategy implementation and you’re responsible for delivering security & risk awareness throughout WB Tech. You’re familiar with the basic risk management principles, control frameworks, threats, vulnerabilities and control assessments.
Your key responsibilities
Together with the people in your squad, you are responsible for implementing IT Security capabilities and delivering security & risk awareness throughout WB Tech. Preferably you have been a DEV or OPS engineer background in order to easily participate in various technical (security) discussions and drive the integration of IT Security in the DevOps way of working.
Your main responsibilities in IT Security are:
· IT & Sec Risk Assessment
· Drive Control Implementation
· Key Control Testing
· Data Analysis & Reporting
· Data Security (incl. DLP, encryption services & key management)
· Manage Third Party & Cloud Security
· Automate and simplify Security & Risk Controls
· Your additional responsibilities are:
· Vulnerability and Patch Management
· Security Monitoring & Alert Handling
We are looking for:
You are an energetic and proactive IT Security professional with a passion for the securing WB Tech environments and a positive, “Do it-Try it-Fix it” mentality. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than hierarchical structure. Enhancing the security controls and ultimately make ING safer, is a challenge to you. Close cooperation with and between the DevOps squads is your greatest achievement.
You are an ambassador for IT Security around the Globe. This role requires emphasis on the following:
· You have excellent problem-solving skills and are passionate about IT Security.
· You are inspiring and show energy and passion.
· You are interested to bring one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls across WB Tech countries.
· You are focused on cross border collaboration: you set aside your own 'ego' in the interests of achieving the best results - you help others to be successful.
· You are able to design technical Security solutions
Education and background
· Risk and security mind-set, security background
· Not afraid to reach out to engineers
· Able/willing to create documentation
· Able/willing to share knowledge
· Strong Team Player and Experience in working with teams in and across sites.
· Professional and intellectual IT skills at bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master
· 2-3 years’ of relevant working experience as DevOps engineer or as IT Security engineer
· CISM certification is a plus
· Good written and spoken knowledge of English