ING International Talent Program 2019
You are someone with :
A talent for taking it on and making it happen
An enthusiasm for helping others to be successful
A knack for always being a step ahead
We offer you:
Personal growth & challenging work
Open and dynamic environment
Progressive and forward looking mentality
Joining the ING International talent program (IITP) means you have a chance to play a part in leading the change ING wants to make. Being innovative and agile are key elements to bring excellent service to our clients now and in the future and we expect you to be a driving force in this direction. The IITP is a challenging, fascinating path of personal and professional development. This experience opens doors to countless opportunities within ING, all you have to do is commit fully and accept the challenge.
We’re a global banking corporation with a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, new way of working and pleasant work environment.
Luxembourg is our headquarters and the world is our office.
With a network of 16 branches distributed throughout the country, ING Luxembourg aims to satisfy the varied requirements of its customers, individuals and professionals alike, in the best possible manner.
Its various teams consist of specialists with extensive know-how in their field. Not only are they trained in the latest financial management techniques, but they can also rely on the commercial relations and experience of a large international group.
With over 54,000 colleagues working in 40 countries around the world, we provide financial services to around 65 million customers. We like our world, we like its people and we do business the responsible way. And we welcome talented minds that think alike.
Your IITP Journey within ING Luxembourg
The first thing you have to do when you want to make a trip somewhere is to choose the destination. It will be exactly the same thing you will be asked for the IITP travel. What do you want to do within our bank ?
It looks like you will face your first challenge right now, you have to choose one track on four possibilities :
- Retail Banking & Private Banking
- Wholesale Banking
- Risk Management
- Information Technology
Your journey will be an eighteen-month trip and will be consist of three six-month steps. For instance, if you want to be in the Retail Banking – Network track, your first assignment could be as a Loan Advisor in the Kirchberg Branch.
A relevant second step would be as Credit Risk Analyst, it will allow you to observe each side of the credit process.
Finally, you will join a retail banking department or a branch in another entity in the ING Group. (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany...).
With IITP Programme you can expect…
- A variety of experiences: in order to get an in-depth knowledge of our products and market, you will take on roles within areas such as wholesale banking, finance, risk, retail, HR, transformation office, innovation team, marketing, digital channels, private banking etc. in line with your track
- Accelerated rotation: you stay in each role for about 6 months.
- Professional & Personal development: through a comprehensive training program on Banking knowledge & Leadership skills. The completion of the CFA certification is part of it for all tracks.
- An international dimension: as part of the IITP, through trainings and assignment abroad, encouraging you to develop yourself as a global citizen.
- The right balance between autonomy and support: you get a chance to act independently within a transparent framework of responsibilities and tasks, with constant support of your direct manager and your HR Talent Manager to guide you through the program.
What are the requirements?
To apply for the IITP you should have a recent Master’s degree and a maximum of two years of work experience. You must be fluent in English, French and Luxembourgish. But the IITP is about more than qualifications. Because what we’re really looking for is a stand-out capacity for leadership. You should be customer-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit. You have a healthy dose of passion and are a real team player.
The IITP is a permanent contract.
ING’s International Talent Programme is looking
for smart, results-driven people to make banking
awesome. Get on the fast track with a traineeship and