Internship Financial Institutions Sector
Impiegato | Wholesale Banking | Italia | Lombardia | 2019-09-11 | 057624
The candidate will assist the Relationship Manager of the Financial Institutions Sector team in the management of day-to-day activities within the portfolio of Financial Institutions clients in Italy, Switzerland, Malta, Greece and Cyprus.
• Assist the team in the Know Your Customer process (Including Customer Due Diligence, FATCA, CRS, MiFID, etc.);
• Collaborate with several stakeholders on Know Your Customer (“KYC”) related tasks with the aim of being fully KYC compliant on all covered clients – continuous surveillance on expired and soon to be expired cases; off-board clients no longer in line with our bank strategy
• Prepare the support memos for the commercial and risk approvals;
• Prepare commercial advices, which includes client relationship history, revenues streams and business objectives;
• Ensure proper data quality within IT systems (including correct limits allocation, exposures as well as legal structure are reflected in the internal systems);
• Assist the Relationship Manager in drafting presentations to Senior Management and clients;
• Prepare - in conjunction with Legal and Financial Institutions Lending departments - lending term sheets and lead the initial term sheet negotiation;
• Originate product-integrated solutions pitches to clients, in close cooperation with product specialists;
• Swiftly act on client requests by directing to the relevant internal parties/products.
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Knowledge of financial products
• High level of analytical skills
• Fluent in Italian, English (written and spoken)
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Previous experience in a comparable role within Banking sector focused on Financial Institutions clients
• Motivated, determined and results focused
• Good communicator
• Able to deal with a flexible working environment
• Can-do attitude
Duration: 6 months