Internship Financial Institutions Sector
Impiegato | Wholesale Banking | Italia | Lombardia | 2020-01-13 | 058467
The candidate will assist the RelationshipManager of the Financial Institutions Sector team in the management ofday-to-day activities within the portfolio of Financial Institutions clients inItaly, Switzerland, Malta, Greece and Cyprus.
• Assist the team in the Know Your Customerprocess (Including Customer Due Diligence, FATCA, CRS, MiFID, etc.);
• Collaborate with several stakeholders on KnowYour Customer (“KYC”) related tasks with the aim of being fully KYC complianton all covered clients – continuous surveillance on expired and soon to beexpired cases; off-board clients no longer in line with our bank strategy
• Prepare the support memos for the commercialand risk approvals;
• Prepare commercial advices, which includesclient relationship history, revenues streams and business objectives;
• Ensure proper data quality within IT systems(including correct limits allocation, exposures as well as legal structure arereflected in the internal systems);
• Assist the Relationship Manager in draftingpresentations to Senior Management and clients;
• Prepare - in conjunction with Legal andFinancial Institutions Lending departments - lending term sheets and lead theinitial term sheet negotiation;
• Originate product-integrated solutions pitchesto clients, in close cooperation with product specialists;
• Swiftly act on client requests by directing tothe relevant internal parties/products.
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Knowledge of financial products
• High level of analytical skills
• Fluent in Italian, English (written and spoken)
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Previous experience in a comparable role within Banking sector focused onFinancial Institutions clients
• Motivated, determined and resultsfocused
• Good communicator
• Able to deal with a flexible working environment
• Can-do attitude
Duration: 6 months