Junior DevOps Engineer
Employee | Tech | Starter / Graduates | Poland | 2019-08-21 | ISP-5506
- Knowledge of Windows Server (IIS) and relational databases,
- Knowledge of the basics of Linux operating systems,
- The ability to write and read technical documentation in English,
- Knowledge of MS SQL (queries, database connections),
- Knowledge of PowerShell basics
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory service.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Apache Tomcat and PHP (configuration),
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS system and its administration,
- Experience in administration of Linux and Windows operating systems (2012, 2016).
How we work
Software House is a squad creating projects and providing support for the entire ING Group. In our projects we use the latest frontend and backend technologies.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.
We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Scope of duties
- Maintenance: 75%
- Development: 25%
- Ability to learn quickly,
- Accuracy and involvement in the tasks performed,
- The desire to develop and learn about new technologies,
- Ability to work in a group.
We take care of:
- international projects
- access to the newest technologies
- professional development
- free English lessons
Your health, physical condition and family
- Private medical care
- MultiSport card with 50% funding
- Kindergarten next door
- Bicycle parking
- Chillout and entertainment zones
- Sports events
suitable working conditions
- Stable employment conditions
- Mobile phone
- Additional screen
- Delicious coffee
- Modern kitchen