Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) Data Analytics
Tech | Berufserfahrene | Deutschland | man-247365
Machine Learning Engineer (m/f/d) Data Analytics in Frankfurt.
Why just look on if you can help us to move on? Our ING Analytics Hub is staffed with 15 highly qualified experts who work on interdisciplinary projects, transforming Fin into Tech. You value international exchange at the highest level, are keen to think ahead or outside the box and enjoy sharing your knowledge productively? Well, don‘t just look on, jump on.
Machine learning, Spark & Big Data, software engineering – these are the topics you like digging into, passionately pursuing trends & technologies to introduce into your team. You understand data science better than a software engineer and software engineering better than a data scientist. In practice, you implement and evaluate machine learning models and bring them into operation. It is your task to turn the requirements of the departments in the environment of BI/DWH/Big Data into smart designs and to supervise the operation of these environments. In data science projects you are in charge of the technical aspects, act as a contact person and set out the framework while always working closely with international project managers, your team, and diverse stakeholders.
- Masters degree in computer science
- Several years of experience with machine learning models including their operation
- Fit in Python & Libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, TensorFlow
- Experienced in working with Big Data platforms and tools like Hadoop, Spark und Flink
- Profound know-how in software development incl. software testing, Continuous Integration, code reviews, etc.
- Constructive in discussions in English and willing to learn German
- Ready to travel up to max. 1/4 of your working time
Bewerben Sie sich jetzt online bei Deutschlands drittgrößter Privatkundenbank: Geben Sie Ihre persönlichen Daten an und laden Sie Anschreiben, Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse in wenigen Minuten hoch. Am schnellsten geht es, wenn Sie alle Unterlagen schon bereithalten.