Model Risk Community Manager
Employee | Risk Management | Professional | Netherlands | North Holland | 2019-02-11 | REQ-10015577
Model Risk Management is an international team of highly qualified and energetic professionals. This fast growing team is responsible for overseeing the process of developing, validating and monitoring of risk models used by ING worldwide. We assure that models are appropriate for intended use and compliant with internal policies and external regulations. Our goal is to increase the ING’s understanding of a model’s limitations & weaknesses and contribute to ongoing model improvement and ensure the added value of models.
Model Risk Management has engaged with several initiatives within ING and in the global research & innovation space, to strengthen its capabilities. The goal is to meet the needs and ambitions of ING as a whole and of the individual employees in particular, regarding risk models and risk data. Because of the high level of ambition and the need to validate, communicate and deliver the first results on the short term, the role of ‘Community Manager' has been created, to bring the Model Risk community to life, to support Model Risk employees to ‘stay ahead in life and business’.
ING is looking for a Community Manager with a vision and drive
Are you a highly motivated, innovation minded individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and excellent communication and engagement skills? Within Model Risk, we are convinced that “sharing is multiplying”. In a dynamic and changing environment, accelerated learning is a key differentiator to stay a step ahead of competition.
What does a Model Risk Community Manager do at ING?
- Bring the targeted Model Risk Community – ‘Share, Learn and Teach’ - to life, by engaging with Model Risk stakeholders and within ING and elsewhere
- Participate and contribute in a sustainable way, for and by the people
- Community building, through events and activities, communication and publication, internal and external
- Define, manage and create key deliverables
- Support stakeholders and Model Risk employees by leveraging existing efforts wherever possible and meaningful
Who are we looking for?
- You can work independently and have a strong drive for getting things done
- You have experience in online marketing or media/content management. Experience in financial services and Capital Markets is a plus
- You have a creative mind set, with experience in the field of publishing, marketing and communication. Graphic design and video editing skills are a plus
Experience in Knowledge sharing and maintaining online portals
Additionally, you should have
- You hold a genuine interest in innovation.
- You possess excellent English language skills
- You are fun to be around with and have a good sense of humour
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- A 40h (or 36h) working week
- A 13th month
- A public transport ticket for the Netherlands
- Contribution to individual savings
- Possibilities for training
- Future career opportunities within ING
- A dynamic and agile international working environment.
From day one you will be fully part of an energetic, multi-disciplinary team that will help you grow and learn as much as possible. Working for the Model Risk department will give you the unique opportunity to play your part in the transformation towards ‘Future Banking’.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!