Operations Engineer – Channels (ingwb)
Employee | Tech | Professional | Romania | 2019-02-26 | 055868
Discover ING Tech
ING Tech is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
ING Tech is looking for an excellent IT Ops engineer for content as a service, to strengthen our squads responsible for the Global Digital Channels of ING Wholesale Banking Tech.
You will be contributing to the content distribution and management platform to provide content across the Wholesale banking channels in an Omni channel manner. You are expected to contribute to continuous delivery and continuous integration practices.
• Application capacity and performance management. Support changes in capacity by automating the testing in order to meet the preferable system performance level.
• Automation. Focus on testing automation and processes automation in order to prevent human error and increase speed and traceability.
• Integration, security testing and access. Under supervision and guidance - track, monitor and analyse defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer.
• Monitoring tooling and reliability. Under supervision and guidance - track, monitor and analyze defects in order to mitigate the impact on the project release and ensure that the system is deployed to meet the level of reliability set by the customer.
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment. Be responsible for independently designing, coding, reviewing and testing of code/scripts for testing automation with different tools/technologies and complexity.
• Configuration Management. Automate the application of configuration states. Deploy new modules, upgrade and fix to the production environment. Make modules production-ready by moving them to libraries, completing forms, following procedures, completing version control documents, etc.
What you bring to the team
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Experience with automation of the development pipeline. The deployment experience in the cloud and the orchestration on a containerized environment - would be a plus
• 2 to 3 years of experience with Python and Bash scripting language.
• Good knowledge of the management of the infrastructure with containers (e.g. docker) in cloud environment (public or private cloud).
• Linux, with the ability to apply it in the context of modern operating systems.
• Preferred is experience with the maintenance on enterprise content management systems.
• Knowledge of connectivity (e.g. ssl), DNS, firewalls, proxies, and VPNs preferred.
• You are proactive, perseverant and value a multi-cultural work environment
• You have the ability to work independently and together with your own squad, being also capable to efficiently align with other internal parties or external customers
• You will become the go-to expert within the organization when it comes to Content Distribution & Management Platform
• You have sufficient organizational and administrational skills to be able to address and prioritize IT risk controls
• Sound knowledge on execution and automation of acceptance tests. E.g. load, stress, performance, regression and security testing